Mater Dei Catholic High School is seeking experienced candidates to fill the full-time, twelve-month position of bursar.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in accounting or a related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, as well as client-management skills
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, Microsoft Excel, and additional software related to record keeping in a non-profit setting
- Significant knowledge of, experience with, and interest in preparing monthly financial statements; compiling cash flow statements; creating and maintaining budget files; assisting with the monitoring of financial activities; aligning monthly spending with budgets; analyzing budget variances; and reconciling general ledger activities
- Experience in accounting, finance, and human relations (preferred)
In all efforts, the Bursar will work closely with the head of school and will be tied directly to the mission and strategic goals of Mater Dei Catholic High School. Periodic attendance at school board meetings to present the fiscal condition of the school will be required.
The projected start date for the position is June 5, 2023.
For a complete job description and application instructions, contact Principal Dennis Litteken (618-526-7216 or email@example.com).
posted March 26, 2023